22 May 2008

Broadcast Suspended Until Further Notice

We've got some family stuff going on, and I probably won't be able to post for a while. I can leave you with this bit of news: I assassinated my target, and now I'm working on the pair of socks for her target. Naturally I forgot to take a picture of the ones that I made, so I can't show them to you. I took a picture of the pair I'm working on now, but my camera must have broken up with the computer lately, because they aren't speaking to each other right now. Hopefully I'll be able to get them reconciled later on and post a photo.

Kathy Out

Edited later to add a photo of the second pair of socks of death.

3 comments:

MadMad said...

Whoa, that was FAST! Hope everything's OK - or will be soon!

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

Wow, remind me to never get on your hit list with speeds like that.

Anonymous said...

I have a not so very good pic of the socks you sent me on Ravelry under Ciane Attempt 1 and I hope things look up for you.