04 March 2008

E is For...

Edging

I've started putting the edging on Daughter's stole. As you can see it's pretty wide and it will go all the way around, so it'll take a little while to get it done. My speed will not be improved by Husband's attitude lately which is, "If you're knitting you're not paying attention to me." I haven't been reading or knitting in the evenings when he's around for the last week or two. Cuts into the productivity time, but makes him happier. Now when he's out playing tennis...



E is also for Evildoer. Yesterday I got a call from Son, who was at the train station. He was calling to let me know that someone had broken into his car and stolen his stereo. Son does not drive a fancy car and he didn't have a fancy stereo so I'm wondering what made Evildoer decide to choose his car out of the entire parking lot full of cars. On the plus side, Evildoer didn't break any windows (he punched a small hole in the passenger side door under the handle) and when he removed the stereo he unplugged the connections, rather than just cutting the wires. Son got to spend a couple of hours with a Sheriff's deputy and a C.S.I. guy, including having his fingerprints taken. Luckily we had the box the stereo came in with the serial number on it, so if Evildoer tries to pawn the radio in a reputable(?) pawn shop it will come up as being stolen property. Of course the odds of this happening are somewhat small; I'd give slightly better odds on the second coming happening tomorrow. I try to be a kind and forgiving person, but I must admit that there is a small part of me who hopes that Evildoer accidentally electrocutes himself when he tries to install the stereo.

1 comment:

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

Well, if evildoer does get electricuted you have another E blog post.