14 March 2008

Why?


I'm having trouble here on step 2. If it had just said to put the "fish fillets" on a baking pan I wouldn't have thought twice about it. But they had to throw in the 4-sided part. Why? What horrible thing will happen if I should happen to cook my Friday fish amalgamated bits pressed together to look like fillets on a triangular pan? What kind of cosmic error would it be to put them in a round cake pan? These kinds of things interest me, so I am going to tempt fate and cook my fish on a circular pizza pan. If you don't hear from me for a long while, you can assume that there really was a reason to use a 4-sided pan.

3 comments:

MadMad said...

You know what's killin' me? Is they spelled tartar sauce wrong. What's wrong with these people?!

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

Well if you cooked them on something other than a four sided pan, you might begin to think that they are something other than amalgamated fish bits. And that would be wrong....very wrong....

Elizabeth said...

Earnest answer: If you put it on a flat (no sides) cookie sheet, it may ooze oil/batter/ etc that will fall off the edges and smoke.

I say you should have a pentagonal baking pan (with sides!) custom made just to see what happens.