13 March 2008

Signs of Spring

There are finally signs that spring might actually arrive this year. First is this:

Cookie sitting in the sunlight in front of the open screen door. The screen door hasn't been used since sometime in October if I recall correctly. Granted, it was only open for about an hour this morning while the sun was shining directly in, but still, it's progress.

Second, there's this:

I voluntarily went outside to take a picture of Anna's stole. Notice that there isn't any snow on the back porch. This makes me very happy. It also makes me happy that the stole edging is about 2/3 done. I think (knock on wood) this baby might be ready in time for Easter.

And finally:

It's not actually warm enough to be playing outside without a jacket, but Daughter runs several degrees warmer than the average person, so she's happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really should ask for a copy of "daughters at chalk". This friend never seems to get out the camera when the girls are being cute. Pictures are nice especially because you can't hear them bicker like sisters!