03 August 2007

Move Along Please, Nothing to See Here

No really, there's nothing to see. I've been cleaning like a madwoman, and I'm still not getting anywhere. We're having a storage shed installed next week so Hubby has been a little edgy and preocupied, so if he sees me sitting down doing something "unproductive" he gets crabby. It's 93F outside and my kids are snarky cause there's "nothing to do," so I have accomplished little in the way of knitting.
I did manage to start another mindless knitting project last night just before bedtime. I'm making a small Einstein jacket from Sally Melville's The Knit Stitch. I'm making it out of some Jo-Ann Belleza Collection Dolcetto yarn that I got for half price when our local Jo-Ann went out of business. It's interresting stuff, a wool, nylon, cotton blend that is barely spun. It's almost like knitting with roving. I haven't decided yet whether I like it or not, but this is another for the donate pile, so it will be up to someone else to enjoy it in the end.

No comments: